Tuesday 7 May 2013

Two Tails (of Basil).

The Basil is continuing to do well. Though interestingly enough I've found there's a stark contrast between the pot growing in the living room, and the pot in my bedroom. I sowed two pots, just in case one failed for some reason, I'd have a back-up.

The plants in the bedroom (the one photographed the most) are larger, fuller, and generally look better. The ones in the living room are smaller, leggier, and fewer sprouts matured to this point. I'm thinking it's because early on in their growth, their soil was disturbed accidentally, and many died off and the survivors were stunted due to stress. It'll be interesting to see if they ever catch up to the other group in the bedroom at any point. Or if they'll remain small and leggy...

No comments:

Post a Comment